- Significant changes for Vivid Light Photography
- Magnificent raptors
- Getting ready for spring
- Seeing what your camera sees.
Books & Videos
- We review some good books.
Positives & negatives
This Month's Contest
Flowers. All around us flowers are coming out and showing their finery.
Last Month's Contest Winners
Last month's contest was to show us your best Derivative Shots, where the part is greater than the whole
Equipment for Sale
Equipment & Services
Equipment manufacturers on the Web
Exposure: Get It Right The First Time
Understand your meter and some basics and exposure is a piece of cake.
Setting Up a Home Darkroom
- For those who prefer chemicals to computers
What it takes to be a Wildlife Photographer
- Lennie Lee Rue III, the most published wildlife photographer, offers some advice.
- Understanding how light and color behave underwater is the first step toward taking control of your images.
- There's a lot more to sharpening images than hitting the sharpen button. Gary explains how unsharp masking works.