Printing a Copy to
You can print out a complete copy of the magazine to take with you or you can select individual articles for printing.
Pick the articles you want by clicking on them. Files are downloaded in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to print them. If you don't have Acrobat you can get a free copy by clicking on the "Get Acrobat" icon below.
Once downloaded you will need a password to open the file. You can get a password good for one year by clicking on the button to the left.
Choose the articles you want to download for printing:
This Month's Entire Issue
(Takes several minutes at 56K)
- Jim McGee - Backyard Safari
- Moose Peterson - Turn Pro, You Can Do It!
- Gary Stanley - When Opportunity Knocks
- Lennie Lee Rue III - Photographing Chipmunks
- Books & Videos
- Beginner Questions
- Advanced Questions
- Shooting Gargoyles
- Diving Africa's Lake Malawi
- Canon EOS 1Ds
- Kodak DCS 14n
- After The Fact: Using Photoshop Before You Print
- Understanding Lighting Ratios
- Creating Fine Art Digital Prints
- This Month's Contest
- Last Month's Winners
text and photography copyright © 2001 Vivid Light Publishing.