Printing a Copy to
You can print out a complete copy of the magazine to take with you or you can select individual articles for printing.
Pick the articles you want by clicking on them. Files are downloaded in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to print them. If you don't have Acrobat you can get a free copy by clicking on the "Get Acrobat" icon below.
Once downloaded you will need a password to open the file. You can get a password good for one year by clicking on the button to the left.
Choose the articles you want to download for printing:
This Month's Entire Issue
(Takes several minutes at 56K)
- Jim McGee - Musings and Random Thoughts
- Moose Peterson - Digital, In Just a Short Time it has Changed Our Lives!
- Gary Stanley - A Photographers TLC
- Lennie Lee Rue III - Photographing on Game Farms
- Books & Videos
- Beginner Questions
- Advanced Questions
- Sport Divers Australia's Rowley Shoals
- Canon EOS Elan 7E & 28-90mm USM
- Sigma 17-35mm f2.8-4 EX Aspherical HSM
- The Brick Test
- Cruising the Chesapeake
- Inexpensive Lighting
- DigitalPro Software
- This Month's Contest
- Last Month's Winners
text and photography copyright © 2001 Vivid Light Publishing