Printing a Copy to
You can print out a complete copy of the magazine to take with you or you can select individual articles for printing.
Pick the articles you want by clicking on them. Files are downloaded in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to print them. If you don't have Acrobat you can get a free copy by clicking on the "Get Acrobat" icon below.
Once downloaded you will need a password to open the file. You can get a password good for one year by clicking on the button to the left.
Choose the articles you want to download for printing:
This Month's Entire Issue
(Takes several minutes at 56K)
- Jim McGee - The worst way to photgraph
- Moose Peterson - Exposure compensation
- Gary Stanley - It's all about the water
- Lennie Lee Rue III - Calloway Gardens,shooting captive raptors
- Books & Videos
- Beginner Questions
- Advanced Questions
- Old San Juan
- Nikon 80-400mm VR
- Hakuba Pro-Series Tripod & Light Stand Bag
- Lowepro Stealth Reporter 600AW & 650AW
- Studio Lighting Techniques
- Fun with PhotoShop
- This Month's Contest
- Last Month's Winners
text and photography copyright © 2001 Vivid Light Publishing