Printing a Copy to
You can print out a complete copy of the magazine to take with you or you can select individual articles for printing.
Pick the articles you want by clicking on them. Files are downloaded in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to print them. If you don't have Acrobat you can get a free copy by clicking on the "Get Acrobat" icon below.
Once downloaded you will need a password to open the file. You can get a password good for one year by clicking on the button to the left.
Choose the articles you want to download for printing:
This Month's Entire Issue
(Takes several minutes at 56K)
- Jim McGee - Significant changes for Vivid Light Photography & Pictures in the Mind
- Moose Peterson - Picturing it Wide!
- Gary Stanley - Getting the Most out of Your Photography
- Lennie Lee Rue III - How I Got Started in Wildlife Photography
- Books & Videos
- Beginner Questions
- Advanced Questions
- Family Time: Let's learn to focus
- Minolta Dimage X, 2.0 Megapixel Digital Camera
- Digital's Dirty Little Secrets
- Underwater Photography: Shutter speed, aperture, & depth of field
- Digital Photography: the way I see it - Basics of film vs. digital
- This Month's Contest
- Last Month's Winners
text and photography copyright © 2001 Vivid Light Publishing